At Back in Motion, we strive for excellence and high standards of service delivery. We believe that external, independent evaluation of our services is essential, in order for us to ensure high quality service and to enable continual improvement.
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities - CARF
For our entire company history we have maintained accreditation through CARF. We have always achieved the maximum (3-year) designation.
CARF accreditation was awarded to Back in Motion for the following services:
- Community Employment Services – Job Development
- Community employment Services – Job Supports
- Community Employment Services – Job-Site Training
- Employee Development Services
- Employment Planning Services
- Employment Services Coordination
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Programs (Adults)
- Occupational Rehabilitation Programs – Comprehensive Services (Adults)
“Staff members are committed to the mission of the organization and demonstrate a high degree of effort and flexibility to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that opportunities are put into place to benefit the persons served” – CARF Report
CARF International accreditation demonstrates a program’s quality, transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served. CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Toll free (888) 281-6531.